the[new]trent

I believe that I can change the world...get ready.




a quick note


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Rolled out of bed early for an 8am writing class. Barely made it to class--but did. Had math today...royally stunk (as usual). A couple meetings and conference calls for Palopia. All in all, I've been pretty tired, but I'm very excited that things are coming along for our startup.

I'm about to leave the dorm for a little while and pick up my dinner at Subway (I ordered online from www.ordersubway.com--it's so awesome bypassing lines...hehehe). I so refuse to eat at EVK tonight--or ever for that matter. Those at North here at USC share my plight...


0 Responses to “a quick note”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Trent Bigelow
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • I'm a sophomore at the University of Southern California. That makes me a trojan...but that's only the beginning. For as long as I can remember I've always worked on "projects" besides studies. Without giving anything away about what I'm working on now...all I can say is...this idea's time has come.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

My Top Artists This Week

  • trentbigelow's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
My status