the[new]trent

I believe that I can change the world...get ready.




Nice Movie from Mexico -- 7 Dias


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just got back from my CTCS 466 Theatrical Film Symposium class with professor and famed film critic Leonard Maltin (http://www.leonardmaltin.com). Last week we saw Disney's Glory Road... It was ok...nothing too bad about, but nothing too great about it either. It seems like most of my classmates felt the same way, as did the professor.

However, this week's film was different! 7 Dias (http://imdb.com/title/tt0414513/), written and directed by USC Cinema-Television School grad Fernando Kalife, was actually pretty good. Synopsis in a sentence:
The story of how a few brave rural Mexicans brought U2 to their town and everything along the way.
Take a look here for reviews if you're interested. They're looking for a US distributor, so if you know anyone who's interested...

You can check every week online what unreleased movie I'll be watching at Norris Theatre at USC -- http://ctcs466.livejournal.com/


0 Responses to “Nice Movie from Mexico -- 7 Dias”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Trent Bigelow
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • I'm a sophomore at the University of Southern California. That makes me a trojan...but that's only the beginning. For as long as I can remember I've always worked on "projects" besides studies. Without giving anything away about what I'm working on now...all I can say is...this idea's time has come.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

My Top Artists This Week

  • trentbigelow's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
My status