the[new]trent

I believe that I can change the world...get ready.




Out of town this weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Note to anyone wondering why they get my voicemail this weekend...I'll be away from LA and likely will be unable to answer email or the cell phone. Talk to everyone when I get back on Monday morning...


0 Responses to “Out of town this weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Trent Bigelow
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • I'm a sophomore at the University of Southern California. That makes me a trojan...but that's only the beginning. For as long as I can remember I've always worked on "projects" besides studies. Without giving anything away about what I'm working on now...all I can say is...this idea's time has come.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

My Top Artists This Week

  • trentbigelow's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
My status