the[new]trent

I believe that I can change the world...get ready.




Office hunting still in progress...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





















Isaac and I are still working on finding just the right work environment for our projects. Hopefully we can put them all in the same building...

Anyway, it looks like a Class A tower may be within our reach! Pretty surprising, given that we're still thinking with a lean bootstrapping mindset...

More on this later...


0 Responses to “Office hunting still in progress...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Trent Bigelow
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • I'm a sophomore at the University of Southern California. That makes me a trojan...but that's only the beginning. For as long as I can remember I've always worked on "projects" besides studies. Without giving anything away about what I'm working on now...all I can say is...this idea's time has come.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

My Top Artists This Week

  • trentbigelow's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
My status